Greetings to our BMSC families. We hope that you and your loved ones are well. So much has changed since the beginning of this year and so much still remains uncertain. The BMSC executive has been meeting regularly to discuss these changes and figure out how provincial and national protocols apply to our club.
As a result, the BMSC executive has made the difficult decision to cancel and refund all our scheduled Timbits/House league/Travel league programs for the 2020 Outdoor season. (The U11 representative team is still pending as we are awaiting direction from the district league that governs their team.)
Everyone who has registered will receive a refund cheque by mail. If you previously asked to defer your registration fees until next season, you will be refunded instead. We hope to have all cheques mailed out by the end of the month. (For those of you who have already requested a refund, we apologize for the delay, we were investigating setting up e transfer refunds with the bank and have now settled on mailing cheques for everyone.)
We realize that this may be very disappointing news. However, we want to let all our players and families know that we are not giving up entirely on soccer this season. We are simply recognizing that we will not be able to offer the programs as originally planned. We will continue to monitor the mandates from federal and provincial health authorities, as well as soccer’s governing bodies. If the opportunity arises and we have sufficient interest, time and volunteers, we will do our best to offer modified programming at a future time.
Thank you for standing by the club and for your patience,