Skip to content
- Payment must accompany registration.
- Registrations must be completed and paid in full prior to any practice and/or game.
- Birth Certificates – Players new to the Club must show proof of birth (age) upon registering.
- NSF Cheques – A $15.00 fee will be charged. Cash only accepted to clear NSF cheques.
- All refunds requests must be submitted to the Executive for approval.
- Refund amounts will be based on the following calculation:
- On or before April 15, 2018 – 100%
- On or before April 30, 2018– fee less $25.00
- On or after May 1, 2018 – refunds are subject to the conditions below and require Executive review and approval.
- If a player suffers an injury during participation in a BMSC program, no refund can be provided as this would result in the cancellation of the player’s OSA medical insurance coverage.
- If a player suffers a season ending injury outside of the BMSC program, upon a receipt of a doctor’s certificate a program refund may be issued, based on the date of the doctor’s certificate and the decision of the Executive.
- Fee Subsidy – BMSC believes that every child should have the opportunity to play soccer. Please contact one of the Executive members to discuss. Also, you may contact the Beaver Valley Outreach for family assistance bvo.ca.