Spring is in full swing, but our soccer season is still up in the air. Just like everyone else, we are anxiously waiting for direction from the Ontario government and our governing sports bodies (Ontario Soccer and Southwest Soccer) on when and how soccer may progress this season.
Thank you to all of you who have registered already (under normal circumstances, early registration helps us immensely with season planning). For this particular season, we understand that perhaps your summer plans have changed. We would like to ask you to let us know your intentions for soccer this season (if you are able to):
- If you would like to defer your registration to next year or request a full refund, please let us know by filling out this form.
- If you are planning on waiting a little longer to see what the Ontario Government and the Ontario Soccer Association mandates, then you do not need to do anything right now. Just leave your registration as is and we will do our best to provide as close to the regular season as possible.
- In the event that our season is cancelled, you will have the option to defer your registration to next year or receive a full refund.
- Should the soccer season differ significantly from the original, then your Blue Mountain Soccer Club Executive will be discussing options on what we might be able to offer and how to address the original registration fees.
Thank you again for being a part of the Blue Mountains SC family. Please keep well and hopefully we’ll see each other soon!